FRIENDS OF THE ANNAPOLIS SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
TOUR TO AUSTRIA AND THE CZECH REPUBLIC
MAY 30 - JUNE 9, 2017
- Round trip, economy class airfare from Washington, D.C. to Munich with a return from Prague
- Nine (9) Nights 4-Star Hotels Sharing Twin/Double Room Accommodations.
- Nine (9) Breakfasts; One (1) Welcome Dinner; One (1) Other Meal as per the Final Itinerary; One (1) Farewell Dinner
- One (1) Local English Speaking Tour Manager and Local Guides as Needed; One (1) Motorcoach and Driver
Sightseeing Tours and Entrance Fees:
- Salzburg: Mozart's Birthhouse, Trick Fountains and Hellbrunn Castle, Cruise on Lake Wolfgangsee
- Vienna: Stephen’s Cathedral, Schönbrunn Palace, House of Music museum , Mozarthaus, Vienna State Opera (guided tour)
- Prague: Strahov Monastery, Prague Castle District, Town Hall, Municipal House, Czech Music Museum
- Substitutions possible based on the final itinerary.
- Tour Book and Luggage Tags
- Post Departure Group Insurance
- Tips to Guides and Drivers
- Porterage at airports and hotels. No more than two (2) pieces of luggage per passenger at airports in Washington, D.C., Munich, and Prague and hotels in Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague.
- Classical Movements Fee
- $1,000 donation to the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra
- 25 Paying - Sharing Twin/Double Rooms: $5,188.00 USD per person
- 30 Paying - Sharing Twin/Double Rooms: $5,058.00 USD per person
- Single Room Supplement: $420.00 USD per person.
- Land-only cost: Less $1,300.00 per person.
EXCLUSIONS (the following items are not included in the price):
- The prices are stated in U.S. Dollars but are based on the Euro and the Czech Koruna. The prices are subject to increase based on changes in the currency exchange rates. The entire tour price is not subject to exchange rate fluctuations as some payments are in dollars.
- Checked baggage, carry-on baggage, and associated fees, if applicable.
- Meals not included in the itinerary. Airport and airline meals and snacks.
- Cost of obtaining or renewing a passport.
- Cost of obtaining a visa. A visa is not needed for Austria or the Czech Republic for U.S. Citizens. Foreign nationals are subject to different requirements than U.S. Citizens. Like all entry and exit requirements, these requirements are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance. Classical Movements offers a group plan with trip cancellation and increased trip interruption insurance at additional cost. Let us know if you would like a quote.
- Concert tickets in each city. Ticket availability to be determined at a later date. Average estimate of $90-$280 per ticket in Salzburg and Vienna and $30 - $60 per ticket in Prague based on venue and seating category. Cost to be billed separately after tickets are secured.
To make a reservation, please contact Michael Kurtz, FASO Board Chair, at
410-757-1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Classical Movements is a premier concert touring company for the world's great professional symphony orchestras and choirs, as well as youth orchestras, universities and conservatories. Classical Movements works in 144 countries and has become the leader in understanding the needs of quality music performance groups since our inception in 1992, arranging exciting, meaningful and life changing choir tours and orchestra tours. In addition, Classical Movements also regularly commissions new music and produces four International Choral Festivals as well as an International Young Artist Opera and Orchestral Festival.